Note: This webinar has passed, but a recording of this webinar can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSO-1Y242AM&t=7s.
Do you wonder what COVID-19 can teach us about addressing the climate crisis? Or how we, as Christians, can respond?
Join us (virtually) and explore these questions from ecological, economic, political, and faith perspectives, alongside like-minded people.
- Explore the connections between COVID-19 and climate change
- Contemplate what the Bible teaches about environmental stewardship
- Discuss what practical political actions we can take in our cities and homes following COVID-19
You’ll also hear from the following presenters and facilitators:
- Nelson Lee, a climate action engineer working with industry as they transform to a low carbon sustainable and resilient mode.
- Monica Tam, an experienced policy analyst completing her MA in Leadership, Theology, and Society at Regent College.
- Samuel Chiu, the current Multicultural Program Director at A Rocha Canada. His multi-disciplinary background in environmental issues, public policy, theology and congregational ministry has equipped him to reach out to churches and Christian groups in Canada and East Asia on creation care in the last ten years.
This is part one of a three-part series. Stay tuned for details on the next two workshops!
Our future is full of hope. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” Romans 15:13 (NIV)
We look forward to seeing you there!